Exclusive Cultural Tours 2017
We are pleased to announce the 2017 Schedule of our unique cultural travel programs, sponsored by the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art, offering unprecedented, behind the scenes access to exemplary historical sites and exquisite private residences.
| For more information or to register, please call +33 1 45 67 62 81 or email:
Welcome to Exclusive Cultural Travel Programs
Pamela Darling specializes in meeting the needs of her clients from planning and conception through implementation of the most appropriate and effective cultural travel programs. Based on the interests of the client and participants, Pamela Huntington Darling and her associates create one-of-a-kind, incomparable programs and events—in the most timely and cost-effective manner—including cultural, leisure and sporting activities, business meetings, with the intervention of high-level officials, experts, and art historians.
These unique and privileged travel programs can last 1 to 8 days and can be organized in a leisurely or highly sophisticated fashion. The number generally ranges from 8 to 18 participants. For a special reception, the number of participants can range from 8 to 1,500:
- Custom-designed cultural travel programs for 6 or more participants;
- Exclusive receptions ranging from 8 to 800 participants;
- Major corporate or institutional events ranging for up to 1,500 participants.
- Private visits and receptions with their official hosts in renowned museums, embassies, government institutions, art galleries, and luxury product institutions;
- Visits and receptions in exclusive private residences and chateaux with their distinguished proprietors—collectors of the Arts—and renowned architects and artists;
- Luncheons or dinners in exclusive, private clubs; such as, the Cercle de l’Union Interalliée, the Jockey Club, the Travellers Club, and the Polo Club de Paris;
- Private visits and cocktail receptions at world-renowned fashion houses;
- Private tours, Champagne and wine-tasting ceremonies and luncheons in prestigious wineries and chateaux with their hosts;
- Gala evenings in world-renowned chateaux, museums and private mansions.
Recognized by American and French officials as a trusted professional providing premier quality service, Pamela Darling is known for delivering the event or travel program in the timeliest, precise, and most cost-effective manner.